Trainee Administrator, Springburn
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Administrator through our Modern Apprenticeship scheme. The role will involve assisting with our day-to-day operations, while working towards a MA in Business and Administration SCQF Level 6.
What does the job entail?
- Liaise with customers via email and telephone
- Book in jobs using our Road Runner software package
- High volume invoice processing
- Check and reconcile invoices
- Work to tight weekly and monthly deadlines
- General ad-hoc duties as and when required
Full training will be provided on all duties to be carried out.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- General office experience
- Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What is on offer?
We will offer you a competitive package and the opportunity to develop an exciting and rewarding career with one of the UK's leading private logistics companies.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org