Stock Controller - Alloa
Join an exciting team within a leading transport and logistics business, servicing the Scotch Whisky sector. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment that thrives on Customer Service and doing the job right every time.
Central to our values is our Customer experience and our quality of service. The role will be very much Customer facing and involves daily interaction on the phone and face to face, as well as being involved in some of the hands-on process to ensure you are familiar with the product at all times.
Based at our offices in Alloa, the candidate will join a well-established team of Logistics Professionals who are dedicated to bringing our Customers’ needs into reality.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00hrs – 17.00hrs with overtime during peak activity.
- Daily interaction with Customers
- Order processing
- Booking Transport
- Stock Reporting
- Stock Reconciliation
- Photocopying and Filing
- Communication with Internal Departments
- Communication with Customer Departments
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is always attained
- To carry out any other administrative task as advised by Management
- Provable Excel and Word skills
- Good time management
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Must have previous experience within an administration role
- Customer service skills
- Experience of Logistics and Stock Control procedures an advantage but not essential
- Must be computer literate as system processing and reporting is required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills essential
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Be a highly motivated, pro-active team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company, offering competitive salaries, benefits packages and full training and support to all our employees.
If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org