Stock Co-Ordinator - Alloa
Carntyne Transport is a leading third-party logistics provider specialising in bulk transport and the provision of on-site logistics and cask storage. Part of the Russell Group, we have an established history of 60 years within the transport industry, providing our customers with the perfect blend of quality and service.
Job Title: Stock Co-Ordinator - Alloa
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00hrs – 17.00hrs with overtime during peak activity.
- Daily interaction with Customers.
- Order processing
- Booking Transport
- Stock Reporting
- Stock Reconciliation
- Photocopying and Filing
- Communication with Internal Departments.
- Communication with Customer Departments
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is always attained
- To carry out any other administrative task as advised by Management
- Provable Excel and Word skills
- Good time management
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Must have previous experience within an administration role.
- Customer service skills.
- Experience of Logistics and Stock Control procedures an advantage but not essential.
- Must be computer literate as system processing and reporting is required.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills essential.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Be a highly motivated, pro-active team player.
As we are involved in the service industry, employees must be flexible in their hours of work and comply with any reasonable requests by their line manager.
The role is available immediately and offers excellent terms and conditions. If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com