HGV Shunter Driver, Alloa
A vacancy presents itself within Carntyne Transport Co Ltd for a shunter driver based on customer premises within the Alloa area. The vacancy will consist of a minimum 45-hour working week Monday – Friday with weekend work and shift work also available.
- Daily checks of equipment held within site.
- Positioning of trailers throughout the shift at required locations on behalf of the customer.
- Manual handling activities will form part of the shunters additional duties as and when required.
- To assist in loading and unloading as required.
Full training will be provided in all activities before these are undertaken independently.
Skills / Qualifications
- C+E driving licence essential
- ADR qualification preferred however not essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Customer focussed
- Ability to work as a team member
Email email@example.com to apply