Forklift Truck Operator, Alloa
A vacancy presents itself within Carntyne Transport Co Ltd for a forklift truck operator based within customer premises in Alloa. The vacancy will consist of a minimum 45-hour working week Monday – Friday with weekend work and shift work also available.
- Daily checks of equipment being operated and report any defects identified.
- Ensure goods are delivered and removed from vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Manual handling activities will form part of additional duties as and when required on completion of any relevant training.
- Ensure hygiene levels are maintained to a Covid-19 safe standard
- Full training will be provided in all activities before these are undertaken independently.
Skills / Qualifications
- Counterbalance forklift truck operating licence essential
- Telescopic handler operating licence preferred but not essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible attitude to work patterns
- Ability to work as a team member and on own safely
Application deadline: 30/09/2021
Email email@example.com to apply